[free-software-melb] Free Software in the New Economy

PuZZleDucK puzzleduck at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:44:50 UTC 2018

Hi Freedom Folks,

One reminder and one call to action for you all.

First: Flux Party registration with the VEC is almost due... and if like me
your form is still sitting in an envelope, you'll be glad to know we can
email a scanned copy of our forms to rppregistration at vec.vic.gov.au

Second: We've been invited to propose a talk or workshop for the New
Economy Network annual conference!
https://www.neweconomy.org.au/conferences/2018-conference/

Be warned, even if we get accepted we've still got to pay registration :\
... but if you're still keen I've started putting together a proposal here:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/fsm-new-economy ... we need to have the
proposal in by 1st June 2018 - and I'm planning on posting my submission
the night before.

Make sure to add your biography if you want to get involved (or you could
submit your own independent proposal too :D).

~~ Ben Minerds