[free-software-melb] Flux party software testing

Ben Finney ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 15 18:51:53 UTC 2018

PuZZleDucK <puzzleduck at gmail.com> writes:

> I've just received a message from Andrew Heath who came along and talked
> about the Flux Party last month... They're looking for volunteers to get
> involved! Check out the message below and get in touch if interested.

A note of caution: The project (as of today) seems to rely heavily on
non-free silo services. Google Drive, Facebook, Slack, all seem to be
expected of people who want to collaborate.

--
 \        “Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so |
  `\     why should they care about it?” —Thomas Hesse, Sony BMG, 2006 |