[free-software-melb] Free as in Freedom books

Michael Verrenkamp jabjabs at fastmail.com.au
Wed Jun 13 11:53:46 UTC 2018

Good day everyone,

I don't normally post general blog post updates from the site into the mailing list but I figured this one would be particularly helpful to many out there.

I have noticed that it is really difficult to find the published works from the Free Software Foundations books 'Free as in Freedom'. I have combined them altogether so that it will be easier for many to find them.

https://freesoftware.org.au/blog/free-as-in-freedom/

Michael Verrenkamp