[free-software-melb] Tommorrow is the Day of Action to Block Repeal of Net Neutrality

PuZZleDucK puzzleduck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:29:59 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks again to Tatiana for talking about the outcomes of "Code for
Victoria 2" at our February meetup and giving us a demonstration of her
teams project and the usage of Poppler (https://poppler.freedesktop.org).

The Gnews presentation is also available at
https://free-software-melbourne.github.io/Gnews-2018-February/

In particular I wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow (Tuesday the 27th)
is the planned "Day of Action to Block Repeal of Net Neutrality". Please
find below lots of resources related to the event. In particular a sample
social media post you can just cut and paste to have your say along with
some fun graphics to make it pop :D. There are also links to alternatives
endorsed by the main site

Sample Post:
We deserve equal access to the Internet and we’re just #OneMoreVote away
from winning the #NetNeutrality CRA vote in the Senate. Take action now:
battleforthenet.com

Attach an image to give your post impact:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yKpC8DN33NoO9irUYSyHuI3fWvKiN009
https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/internet-weird.png

Main Site: https://www.battleforthenet.com/
Hashtag: #OneMoreVote
Alternative Promo Images:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UQ8wUVRWiBH5flPAffbk2WNgmycMS2s6
Alternative Messages:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N154Y3kslZN6HxOvbbYjYWd6KlQdyapyZoAkalRf59E/edit

Have a good week and don't forget to help save the internet (again)
tomorrow!
~~ Ben