[free-software-melb] FSM 21st Dec - FSM at Meetup Mixup Melbourne

PuZZleDucK puzzleduck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:01:57 UTC 2017

Ho ho ho Freedom Lovers

It's almost time for Christmas, but before then we'll meetup one last time
to talk about all things freedom and open source. This year our meetup is
by chance on the same night as the Meetup Mixup Melbourne, and we thought
it might be fun to join the community for a celebration and a bit of
Christmas cheer. So join us Thursday the 21st of December from 6:00 pm at
the Loop Bar.

Tickets booked in advance are only $8.80 (or $10.00 at the door). We'll try
to set up a table with FSM signage so we'll be super easy to find. Looking
forward to seeing you all there!

Event details

Thursday 21st Dec, 6:00-late
LOOP Project Space & Bar, 23 Meyers Place
Map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2689166177
Event link: https://melbourne.meetupmixup.com/