[free-software-melb] TransportCamp, Melbourne 2014

Dan Peade dan.peade at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:10:35 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Just wanted to let Melb Free Software list members know about the inaugural
TransportCamp conference, coming up on November 1st in Melbourne. It aims
to bring together technologists (ie, software developers) and transport
planning professionals to discuss how technology can improve mobility in
our city of Melbourne and beyond:

http://www.transportcamp.org.au/events/transportcamp-melbourne-2014

It's an unconference format so anyone can present. I think there's going to
be some really interesting presentations and discussions on the day. It's
also very reasonably priced and includes a delicious lunch!

I think there will be some discussions around open data which will be very
much relevant to the free software community.

Maybe see you there!

Cheers,
Dan Peade

ph: 0422 987 423