[free-software-melb] Successful BBQ!

Ben Finney ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jan 23 19:38:09 EST 2013

Alex Fraser <alex at phatcore.com> writes:

> Thanks for a great evening last Thursday. We had a good turnout, with
> 15 people coming along despite the heat. In addition to those from
> FSM, four members of the Pirate Party joined in, and it was good to
> talk about how our interests overlap.

Definitely, it was great to have some spicy conversation along with our
spicy suasages :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped organise the evening!

Looking forward to some more FSM social events this year.

--
 \      “The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more |
  `\   to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a |