[free-software-melb] Fwd: [MLUG] Sir Tim Berners-Lee Down Under

Les Kitchen ljk at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 11 21:41:41 EST 2013

> Subject: [MLUG] Sir Tim Berners-Lee Down Under

Yeah, thanks, Bianca, for passing that on.

I also found out about it via the CAJ mailing list I'm on
(Centre for Advanced Journalism), though they were slower off
the mark.  According to CAJ, the latest is that it'll be at
Wilson Hall at Melbourne Uni, starting at 5.30pm on the 4th
February.

And, yeah, I fully endorse what Ben Finney said about TBL and
W3C being free-software-friendly.

-- Smiles, Les.