[free-software-melb] [free-software-melb-announce] linux.conf.au free software conference this month

Kirsten Larsen kirsten at eaterprises.com.au
Wed Jan 9 22:38:09 EST 2013

Hi people,

I have just decided to go too, looks like some interesting stuff and lots
to learn. I'm on the cheap though - going to drive my van and stay with
friends where I can etc. Anyone else interested in a road trip and sharing
petrol costs? Est. $50-80 each way (or less if there are a couple of people)

Will probably go sat-sat but could be a bit flexible if need be

Cheers
Kirsten