[free-software-melb] [free-software-melb-announce] Come play free software games with us on Thursday 21 Feb

Les Kitchen ljk at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 10:10:10 EST 2013

> I probably won't be coming. I just got tennis elbow again, so won't be able
> to play anything involving my right hand.

Bianca: Maybe brain-wave-controlled virtual tennis?  Seriously,
I hope your elbow's better soon.  Maybe just come along as a
spectator.  Being not much of a gamer myself, that's most likely
what I'll be doing.

Matt:  What's the ping time to Sydney?  If we do some network
games, maybe Matt can still play.

-- Smiles, Les.