[free-software-melb] Come play free software games with us on Thursday 21 Feb

Ben Finney ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 20 20:32:06 EST 2013

Ben Sturmfels <ben at stumbles.id.au> writes:

> The Liberated Pixel Cup have also just announced their winners. We'll
> hopefully try out these games too.

Thanks, Ben S. I've just finished hosting this week's Byte Into It on
3RRR, and was able to spruik Free software Melbourne by saying we'd
likely be playing (and certainly talking about) the Liberated Pixel Cup
games at tomorrow night's meeting.

Hopefully we'll get some newcomers from that :-)

--
 \      “If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly |
  `\                      owned if it is not shared.” —Saint Augustine |