[free-software-melb] Come play free software games with us on Thursday 21 Feb

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Fri Feb 15 12:18:11 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

We had such a great time at the September free software games night that
we're doing it again this Thursday. Please come along and join us!

Regards,
Ben

-----------------------------------
Melbourne Free Software Games Night

Thursday 21 February, 6-9pm
VPAC Head Office Training Room (see website)
http://www.freesoftware.asn.au/melb/

We'll be playing a wide range of games including some casual and some
multiplayer action games. Absolutely no gaming or technical experience
is required. We're happy to help you get started.

Please bring $10 for pizza and a laptop if you have one. Copies of the
games will be available on the night.