[free-software-melb] MegiaGoblin shirt reward (was: FSM donation to GNU MediaGoblin)

Ben Finney ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au
Sat Apr 13 19:41:38 EST 2013

Ben Finney <ben+freesoftware at benfinney.id.au>
writes:

> Today I made [in the name of Free Software Melbourne] a donation of
> US$240 to the campaign, hooray!

As a reward, the MediaGoblin project has sent me a T-shirt with their
logo. It's a “unisex” (i.e. men's) style, size Large.

This shirt belongs, IMO, to Free Software Melbourne. What should we do
with it? We could auction it at some upcoming event.

Is there a likely event with a bunch of people who might have heard of
us but not yet attended? An auction in the name of FSM might be a
friendly way to increase awareness of our group.

--
 \     “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.” —Pablo |
  `\                                                           Picasso |