[free-software-melb] GNU Media Goblin crowd-funding campaign

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Oct 11 11:15:14 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

GNU MediaGoblin is a free software media publishing system for images,
video, and audio. I've found it very useful for hosting my own photos.

The goblins are running a crowd-funding campaign to add some advanced
features like decentralisation as well as simpler installation and
administration. I've just made a donation and thought you might like to to:

http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

Christopher Allan Webber, the project lead was recently interview on
Free as In Freedom. Definitely worth a listen:

http://faif.us/cast/2012/sep/14/0x31/

Regards,