[free-software-melb] Free Software Melbourne meeting: Thursday the 19th of April

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Sat Apr 14 06:09:25 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Let's talk about FOSS! It has been a while since our last Free
Software Melbourne meeting, due to the visit by Brett Smith last
month. Please join me this Thursday (the 19th) to talk about:

 - A fully-free-software-out-of-the-box notebook from Think Penguin
(courtesy of Ben Finney)
 - The International Day Against DRM[1], which is coming up on the 4th of March.

As usual, we will meet in the training room at VPAC at 6pm.

    Building 91
    110 Victoria Street
    Carlton South

See [2] for a map. We'll head out for dinner after the meeting.

See you then,
Alex

[1] http://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm
[2] http://www.freesoftware.asn.au/melb/