[free-software-melb] Next interest group meeting: this Thurs 21 April

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Tue Apr 19 01:19:19 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Our next discussion group is on this Thursday 6:30pm at the State
Library. Meet in the foyer a little before. Look forward to seeing you
there!

Proposed agenda:
  - How do you get involved in free software projects? We have some
experience amongst the group, so it would be good to hear how people got
started.

Any other ideas, please reply to the list.

Sounds like I missed some very interesting discussion in March. Thanks
to Alex for organising it.

Cheers,