[free-software-melb] Free software interest group gathering, tomorrow 30 March @ 8pm

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Tue Mar 30 22:00:40 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,
It was great to catch up with David and Alex last night at the first
gathering! It was encouraging to talk to people who shared an interest,
so thanks guys.

I've tuned up the homepage a little, to hopefully better reflect the
purpose of the group. It's still a small group at less than 20 people,
so any feedback is very welcome.

I suggest we try for regular monthly gatherings on last Tuesday of the
month. This would make the next gathering the 27 April. How does that
sound?