[free-software-melb] Free software interest group gathering, Tue 30 March @ 8pm

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Fri Mar 19 08:46:09 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,
I've been meaning to arrange a free software interest group gathering
for a while now. It would be great to chat to some fellow free software
fans.

We're getting together at 8pm, Tues 30 March at Time Out Cafe in
Federation Square. The cafe is near the Swanston St/Flinders St corner
of Federation Square.

Map of Federation Square:
http://www.fedsquare.com/Docs/Federation%20Square%20Map_Nov%2009.pdf

It will just be a sit around and chat type get-together. Hope to see you
there!

I'll confirm again the day before.

Cheers,
Ben

PS. I realised that I broke the mailing list when I moved mail servers a
couple of months back. The list is now running from: