[free-software-melb] Free software group gathering 6:30pm tomorrow at State Library

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Mon Jun 28 07:13:56 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,
Apologies for the late notice. Our monthly gathering is on tomorrow
night (Tues 29 June) at the State Library of Victoria from 6:30 to
7:30pm.

We'll meet in the foyer at 6:30pm. If we've already gone in, feel free
to call me on 0458 925 588. Be aware that bags larger than a small
backpack/handbag need to go in the cloak-room ($1 charge).

The proposed agenda for discussion is:
 - buying a laptop for use with free software
 - negotiating use of free licences when developing software for clients
 - the state of software patents in Australia

If anyone is interested we may get some food nearby afterwards.

Hope to see you there!