[free-software-melb] Software patents in Australia, or, a foreigner asking directions

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue Jun 9 01:09:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm building a wiki (en.swpat.org) for campaigns against software patenting.
This week I'm documenting Australia, but I'm all the way over here in
Europe, so I'm wondering if someone could point me to where I'd find a
website or a group or a person who knows something about software patent
problems in Australia.

That, and I'm collecting all sorts of info - Australian companies/groups
for, against, harmed, attacking, Australian court cases, news articles.
Anything at all.  If you could send it my way, or better yet, add it here:
http://en.swpat.org/wiki/Australia

Thanks in advance.  (Comments on what the wiki should have in general are
also welcome)
--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 487 64 17 54, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Software patents wiki: http://en.swpat.org/