[free-software-melb] Software Freedom Day, 19th Sep - speakers wanted

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:25:49 UTC 2009

2009/7/28 James Collier <james.collier412 at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 00:48 +1000, Brianna Laugher wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Hi Briana!
> Thanks for starting to organise this!

Well I can't take credit for it, I am only organising the talks under
the auspices of the LUV group (Linux Users of Vic). See
<http://luv.asn.au/content/sfd09-call-talks-and-workshops>

Are you interested in helping organise stuff?

> I have a DVD copy of the documentary "Revolution OS" which I could brin
> along to be shown.

Looks interesting; I haven't seen it.
I also have read about a doco called The Codebreakers which I was
considering organising to show. Perhaps we could have a bit of a
cinema session...

cheers
Brianna

--