[free-software-melb] Free Software Melbourne email list

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Sat Jul 28 05:28:32 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,
Thanks for joining the list! I realise that a mailing list may
not be the best way to meet at talk to others interested in free
software, but we'll see how it goes. The one benefit is that you
can join without an extra password.

I'm making no assumptions about what can or should be discussed
on this list. I figure that's if the right people get together,
then the magic will happen on its own. :D

I've added a brief page describing the list here:

http://stumbles.id.au/free-software-melb.html

Please feel free to invite anyone to join. I'm hoping the Free
Software foundation will list us on their page here:

http://www.gnu.org/gnu/fs-user-groups.html

Cheers,