[free-software-melb-announce] FSM Mar 19 - COVID-19 Update - In person meetups suspended

PuZZleDucK puzzleduck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:43:04 AEDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Due to the current Corona virus pandemic we are joining all the other
Melbourne meetups in suspending in person meetups until further notice. Due
to this we will be delaying the start of the deFANNG campaign. We'd still
love to catch up and talk all things Free Software so we're converting this
meetup into a virtual meetup on Jitsi Meet: https://meet.jit.si/FSM where
we'll try out some FLOSS video conferencing.

Updated Details:
Thursday 19th March, 6:30-8:00pm
Jitsi Meet Room: https://meet.jit.si/FSM
Meeting Tips: Mute your mic when not talking and have a tasty beverage at
hand