[free-software-melb-announce] FSM Working Group June 1st - The AMD Submission

Ben M PuZZleDucK+fsm at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:40:55 UTC 2017

Hi again Freedom Fighters,

Time to turn up the heat on AMD and put our names along side the EFA,
LibreBoot and others in saying we want control over our devices and not the
other way around. We'll look over the current draft and make improvements
along the lines suggested in a meeting earlier this year. The current draft
can be found here: http://freesoftware.org.au/wiki/AMDLetter

When we're happy with it we'll circulate it around the group for any
further feedback before publishing and sending it to AMD

Join us at The Leveson (46 Leveson St, North Melbourne) on Thursday the 1st
of June, where we'll try out a working group over dinner (or drinks if you
prefer). Don't forget to bring devices to work from and we'll bring a
hotspot to use

See you there