[free-software-melb-announce] FSM May 18th - FSM Committee Functions and Behind the Gnews

Ben M PuZZleDucK+fsm at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:37:49 UTC 2017

Hey Freedom Supporters,

This month at Free Software Melbourne I'll be taking us through a guided
tour of the FSM committee and what it takes to organise and run our events
every month. First up we'll take a look at the resources and tools
available to us including the wiki materials, website, media etc; we'll
also go through the process of announcing an event on the website, the
mailing list and other platforms; then we'll take a look at some new
initiatives we've adopted recently and discuss how we might be able to use
our tools more effectively.

We'll then have a special edition of our regular news segment "Behind the
Gnews" where we'll look at the process of putting together the Gnews
segment and of course we'll have a chin wag about current events as always
followed by dinner down Errol St.

Hope to see you there.

Thursday 18th May, 6:30-8:30pm
31 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HWyqEz?m=&node=2556615434
Travel tips by Electron Workshop: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/
Running late or can't find us? Call 0419 390 496