[free-software-melb-announce] FSM March 17th - Snitch Hunt Reloaded and The Projects of Code for Victoria 1

Ben M PuZZleDucK+fsm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 07:29:03 UTC 2017

Rosie Williams (@Info_Aus) has been hard at work on the updated Snitch Hunt
game and boy does it look new and improved (and a little more functional).
Snitch Hunt is a game that teaches the public about metadata. We'll have
another go as a group to complete the tasks and prepare some feedback for
future development

https://whistleblower.network/snitch/index.php

I'll also be running over the Code for Victoria projects created by the
2016/17 fellowships including Legal Aids reminder system, DELWPs
biodiversity application and Treasuries contract reporting system

Damien will be taking us through the gnews for the month and we'll be
discussing the possibilities of Open Hardware

See you all there

Event details

Thursday 17th March, 6:30-8:00pm
31 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HWyqEz?m=&node=2556615434
Travel tips by Electron Workshop: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/
Running late or can't find us? Call Ben on 0419 390 496