[free-software-melb-announce] FSM Working Group meeting 6:00pm ~ 8:00pm on the 3rd November

Ben M PuZZleDucK+fsm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:19:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The FSM working group meetup is (to my suprise) upon us again and as the
weather turns to spring I figured this is a good opportunity to do a touch
of spring cleaning on the FSM website and wiki. We'll also trial
integrating Mumble and EtherPad into the mix, so if you know the FSM mumble
chanel you can join us in spirit ... so come along or tune in to have your
say on what will go and what will stay

FSM Working Group meeting 6:00pm ~ 8:00pm on the 3rd November

There is a minor change of venue, we'll be at level 2 (not level 1) at
TeamSquare (520 Bourke st, Melbourne) and as usual snacks, soft drinks and
coffee will be in abundance

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4271393497

~~ Ben M