[free-software-melb-announce] Free Software December Dinner

Ben M PuZZleDucK+fsm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 04:21:47 UTC 2016

Hello Freedom Lovers,

The year is winding up and so is Free Software Melbourne for 2016. So come
along for our last meetup of the year and enjoy an evening celebrating the
Free Software Successes of 2016 and ring in a new year of Open Source and
Federated Systems

Join us at the imperial hotel on December 15th at 7:00pm for dinner, drinks
or just a snack... most tastes should be catered for (including vegetarian
& GF options) and we're looking forward to seeing you all there!

Menu: http://bourkestreetimperial.com/menu/downstairs/

Address: 2-8 Bourke Street Melbourne

Map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/598056735