[free-software-melb-announce] FSM Workshop - Announce

Ben M PuZZleDucK+softwarefreedom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Don't forget that tomorrow night we start our Free Software Melbourne
Working Group (I've set us up a meetup event if anyone else wants a
calendar link). We'll be looking at our submission to Casey, thinking about
'what next' (other councils/organizations) and planning the future
direction and activities of the Working Group. So come along to enjoy some
fine Italian food and help move Australia towards a brighter and free-er
future!

We'll be at La Porchetta (308 Victoria St, North Melbourne) from 6:30pm

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow,

~~ Ben M.

Meetup event for calendar:
https://www.meetup.com/Free-Software-Melbourne/events/233082518/