[free-software-melb-announce] Free Software show-and-tell plus committee elections, next Thu 21 Apr

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Apr 14 12:35:59 UTC 2016

Hi Free Software Lovers,

Tell us, what free software makes you smile? :D <-- You

What favourite would you never be without? You won't guess mine! It's a
electronic version of an object owned since you were five...

More on that next Thursday, because this month we're looking to hear
From you in our show-and-tell of the free software that you love. Feel
free to show or just tell, no preparation required. Can't wait to hear
what you come up with.

In addition to our regular Gnews, we'll also be holding a brief
committee election for the upcoming 12 months. Being an informal group,
elections are quick and easy. Would you like to get involved and be a
key part of making Free Software Melbourne awesome? We're looking for a
President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer.

After the meet-up we'll be following on to dinner on Errol Street.

See you there!

Ben, Ben, Ben & Scott
(The 2015-2016 Committee)

Event details
Thursday 21 April, 6:30-8:30pm (doors open 6pm)
31 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HWyqEz?m=&node=2556615434
Travel tips by Electron Workshop: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/
Running late or can't find us? Call Ben on 0458 925 588.