[free-software-melb-announce] Dr Katherine Phelps on activism and free software in creative media, Thu 15 Oct

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Sun Oct 25 23:26:08 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

We've just published the audio from Katherine's presentation:

http://freesoftware.org.au/melbourne/past-meet-ups/

Thanks very much to Katherine for spending the time with us. Thanks also
to Damien for organising the recording - as someone who wasn't able to
attend, I really appreciate being able to listen in.

Regards,
Ben