[free-software-melb-announce] Tatiana Lenz on exploring free software influences, much Gnews, Thu 19 Nov, 6pm

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Nov 12 10:28:15 UTC 2015

Hello Free Software Lovers!

This month at Free Software Melbourne, Tatiana Len will be exploring her
influences and motivations in free software. If you've had the
opportunity to chat to her at past events and meet-ups, you'll know that
she always has something really interesting to contribute. Tatiana has
also asked that the we don't publish a recording, so you'll need to be
there or miss out!

Also this month, Michael Verrenkamp will be presenting the Gnews. After
the organised part of the evening we'll follow on for dinner at the ever
popular Big Mama's Korean.

Look forward to seeing you there! Have I used enough exclamation marks?

Regards,
Ben

Event details
Thursday 15 October, 6-8pm (followed by dinner at nearby restaurant)
VPAC Head Office Training Room
Level 1, Building 91, 110 Victoria Street
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HZ6JiV?m
Running late or locked out? Call Ben on 0458 925 588.