[free-software-melb-announce] Audio stream for tonight's meet-up

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu May 21 23:27:51 UTC 2015

On 21/05/15 15:45, Ben Sturmfels wrote:

> Thanks to Lilly's encouragement, we're going to try publishing a live
> audio stream of tonight's meeting, starting 6pm (GMT +10).

As far as I can tell, the streaming worked very well last night. Thanks
Damien for bringing in the audio gear and also to George Chriss who gave
me a GStreamer primer at LibrePlanet.

Here's the audio we recorded:
http://freesoftware.org.au/melbourne/past-meet-ups/

It was also great to hear from our friends Alex, Pete and Benet who
emailed to say they were listening on the train, with a cold and from NZ
respectively. Makes it worth the effort. :)

Cheers,