[free-software-melb-announce] Alisha Ryans-Taylor on GovHack, Free Software Melbourne 21 May

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu May 14 03:14:42 UTC 2015

Dear Freedom Lovers,

Please join us this month to hear about GovHack; an annual event to
build things that use of publically available government data. Melbourne
representative Alisha Ryans-Taylor will be telling us all about it.
Scott will be giving us the Gnews, a current affairs wrap-up in the
world of free software. For those who can make it, we'll also follow on
for tasty dinner at Classic Curry on Elizabeth Street.

If you haven't been to Free Software Melbourne before, please come
along. The event is free of charge, non-technical and casual. If you're
new to free software, we'd especially love to meet you. We've been
running regular monthly events for about 5 years now. We usually have 10
to 15 people at our regular meet-ups where we hear a short presentation
or two followed by some questions and chatter. Then optional dinner at a
nearby restaurant and more chatter. If you know someone who might enjoy
our group, please bring them along.

Look forward to seeing you!

Regards,

Ben, Ben, Ben and Scott
FSM

Event details

Thursday 21 May, 6-8pm (followed by dinner at nearby restaurant)
VPAC Head Office Training Room
Level 1, Building 91, 110 Victoria Street
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HZ6JiV?m

Running late or locked out? Call Ben on 0458 925 588.