[free-software-melb-announce] Workshop this Saturday, register now

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Mon Aug 17 12:41:23 UTC 2015

Hi Freedom Lovers,

Have you registered for our workshop on this Saturday? If not, you should!

http://freesoftware.org.au/melbourne/contribute-to-free-software-and-open-source/

It will be a great chance to get started contributing to free software,
or continue on something you've already worked on. I'm really looking
forward to it.

See you there!

Ben