[free-software-melb-announce] Peter Serwylo core developer of F-Droid + much Gnews, 16 April

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Apr 9 04:40:25 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

I was talking to Peter Serwylo about an app he's recently published in
the F-Droid free software app store. I asked whether he'd be interested
in coming to tell Free Software Melbourne about it. "I'll go one
better", he said. "I'm actually one of the core developers of F-Droid.
Would you like me to talk about that?"

This month Peter will be talking about F-Droid. We'll also have Gnews
including a report from LibrePlanet, followed by dinner nearby. Look
forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Ben

Event details

Thursday 16 April, 6-8pm (followed by dinner at nearby restaurant)
VPAC Head Office Training Room
Level 1, Building 91, 110 Victoria Street
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HZ6JiV?m