[free-software-melb-announce] Software Freedom Day tomorrow 20 Sept

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Fri Sep 19 01:02:00 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Software Freedom Day! Come along by
10am for Adam's games demonstration and stay for the other great talks
and free lunch.

Electron Workshop
31 Arden Street, North Melbourne.
Map: http://www.sfd.org.au/melbourne/

Don't forget to bring someone new if you can - that's what the day is
all about.

Regards,
Ben