[free-software-melb-announce] This Thursday: Damien Zammit on free software audio

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Tue Nov 18 02:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi Software Freedom Lovers,

[Apologies for late notice, I wrote this message last week but had
problems sending. - Ben]

This Thursday evening we'll talk to Damien Zammit, a passionate free
software activist, audio recording engineer and software developer.
He'll be demonstrating and discussing how he's "scratched his own itch"
to write some software for high-quality audio processing.

We'll follow on with dinner at 8pm at nearby Big Mama's Korean
restaurant on Swanston Street. This is our last discussion-group meet up
for the year, so hope you can join is. We'll have a casual dinner in
December for those who can make it.

Regards,
Ben

Free Software Melbourne
Thursday 20 November
6-8pm (followed by dinner at nearby restaurant)
VPAC Head Office Training Room
Level 1, Building 91, 110 Victoria Street
Map: http://www.freesoftware.org.au/melb/