[free-software-melb-announce] Summary of last Thursday's meet up

Adam Bolte abolte at systemsaviour.com
Mon Jun 23 22:42:07 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

Thanks all for coming along to the Thursday meet-up, and thanks Andrew
for a very interesting presentation on Datawrapper. The meeting notes
(including all Gnews links) have been added to our wiki here:

http://freesoftware.org.au/wiki/meetingNotes/20140619

Next month's meet up will be on Thursday July 17. See you then!

Cheers,
Adam

ps. If you would like to volunteer to give a presentation (long or
short) on a subject that you think would interest our group, please drop
me an e-mail.