[free-software-melb-announce] Jon Lawrence (EFA) and Scott Ludlam next Tue 17 June

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Jun 12 19:54:41 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

We've been advised of an event in Melbourne next Tuesday called Web We
Want. Sounds very worthwhile if you can make it.

--------

Lindy Stephens will be joining Scott Ludlam, the EFA, and others, to
discuss the impact of mass surveillance and what we, as individuals, can
do about it at Creating the Web We Want, a free public forum at 11:30am
on June 17th, Melbourne Convention Centre. Please feel free to share
this link as widely as you like, as we have 1500 seats to fill!

http://webwewant.org.au

--------

Regards,