[free-software-melb-announce] Jon Lawrence on Trans-Pacific Partnership, Thu 2014-07-17

Adam Bolte abolte at systemsaviour.com
Mon Jul 14 23:19:56 EST 2014

Greetings all,

This coming Thursday the 17th is the next scheduled meet-up
for our Free Software discussion group.

In addition to discussing recent developments in the Gnews, Jon Lawrence
from Electronic Frontiers Foundation will be joining us to lead a
discussion on the Trans-Pacific Partnership - a deal that will have
profound effects on our software freedom in Australia and elsewhere.

<URL:http://tppaustralia.org/what-is-the-tppa/>

After the meeting we'll head on down to a nearby restaurant for a tasty
dinner.

See you Thursday!

Cheers,
Adam

Free Software Melbourne
Thursday 17 July
6-9pm (inc. dinner at nearby restaurant)

Location:
VPAC Head Office Training Room
Level 1, Building 91, 110 Victoria Street
Map: http://freesoftware.org.au/melb/