[free-software-melb-announce] This Thursday: Free Software casual dinner at classic curry

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Mon Dec 15 04:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

As I've said before, my favourite part of Free Software Melbourne is
meeting other interesting people over dinner. This month we skip the
regular meet up and just have dinner instead. I hope you can join us
this Thursday at Classic Curry (details below).

We don't hold a normal meet up in January, though if the stars align we
may announce a casual dinner with Deb Nicholson (of FSF, Mozilla and
Open Invention Network fame) who's visiting Australia for linux.conf.au.

If we don't see you on Thursday, have a wonderful Christmas!

Regards,

The Free Software Melbourne Committee
Adam B, Andrew S, Ben F and Ben S

Free Software Melbourne Casual Dinner
Thursday 18 December, 6pm
Classic Curry Restaurant
597 Elizabeth Street (Corner of Queensberry St) North Melbourne
http://www.classiccurry.com/
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?node=2274622026