[free-software-melb-announce] [free-software-melb] Free Software Melbourne Gaming Event - Thur 21st Nov

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Thu Nov 21 16:51:05 EST 2013

On 21 November 2013 14:16, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> If travelling by train, be warned that Melbourne Central station has been
> closed all day, with no word yet on when it is going to reopen.

Thanks for pointing this out. According to Metro, it is currently open again:

http://www.metrotrains.com.au/

But I heard a rumour that it is only open for peak hour, whatever that
means. Apparently they still haven't found the water leak, and they
have only been able to reopen the station because the shop owners
above have agreed to close for a while.

Cheers,
Alex