[free-software-melb-announce] Barbeque this Thursday at Birrarung Marr

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Jan 17 09:19:21 EST 2013

On 14/01/13 13:36, Ben Sturmfels wrote:

> This Thursday we're holding our Free Software Melbourne barbeque.
> Everyone is welcome, especially if you haven't been along before.

The forecast is 39 degrees in Melbourne today. We're still planning to
go ahead ahead with the barbeque, so should be a good night to sit under
a tree on the side of the Yarra. We'll have some drinks, but I'd suggest
bringing some extra water.

If you haven't yet RSVP'd and would still like to come, please pop me an
email before midday.

Regards,