[free-software-melb-announce] Barbeque this Thursday at Birrarung Marr

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Mon Jan 14 13:36:59 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

This Thursday we're holding our Free Software Melbourne barbeque.
Everyone is welcome, especially if you haven't been along before.

Look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Ben

--------------------------------
Free Software Melbourne barbeque
--------------------------------

Thur 17 Jan 2013, 6pm at Birrarung Marr public barbeques

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-37.819999&mlon=144.974934&zoom=17&layers=M

We'll provide the meal including meat, a vegan and vegetarian
alternative, salad, plates, cutlery and soft drink. Please feel free to
bring any other drinks you'd like.

The event costs $20 (full) or $10 (student/concession). This covers food
and a donation to the international End Software Patents project run by
Ciarán O'Riordan.

Please RSVP by email ben at sturm.com.au by 5pm Thursday. Please mention
any dietary requirements.

We'll be using a permanent gas barbeque so aren't affected by a total
fire ban.