[free-software-melb-announce] Free Software Melb casual dinner next Thu 19 Dec

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Thu Dec 12 18:28:26 EST 2013

Hi Free Software Lovers,

Please join us next Thursday for a casual dinner celebrating another
great year in Free Software. Last year's casual dinner was great fun, so
look forward to seeing you there. Details below, please RSVP so we can
advise the restaurant.

In other news, Avaaz's petition against the problematic TPP agreement
has hit 1.5 MILLION signatures. Is your name on it?

http://www.avaaz.org/en/no_champagne_for_monsanto_loc/

We'll be taking a break over January, so the first gathering for 2014 is
likely to be a barbeque on 20 Feb. If we don't see you before then,
have a merry Christmas and a very happy GNU year!

Regards,
Ben

Free Software Melbourne casual dinner