[free-software-melb-announce] Next meeting: Thursday the 19th of July

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Mon Jul 16 11:01:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The next Free Software Melbourne meeting will be held this Thursday,
the 19th of July at 6:00pm.

We were originally going to talk about Eaterprises and free software
business models, but they have had to be postponed until next month.
Instead, discussion topics include:

 1. OUYA, an upcoming open game console [1]
 2. SOPA still kicking [2]

There should be time for more topics; feel free to bring them up on the night.

As usual, we will meet for two hours in the training room at VPAC from 6pm.

  Building 91 [-1]
  110 Victoria Street
  Carlton South

We'll head out for dinner after the meeting to Classic Curry on Elizabeth St.

See you then,
Alex

[1] http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console/posts
[2] https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/07/house-quiety-reintroduces-piece-sopa