[free-software-melb-announce] BBQ postponed, casual dinner tomorrow (Tues) if you can make it

Ben Sturmfels ben at stumbles.id.au
Mon Dec 17 07:55:54 UTC 2012

Hi Free Software Lovers,

Unfortunately we've had to postpone this month's barbeque on the Yarra.
Sorry about that, I was really looking forward to it, but December just
got a bit complicated.

But... if you're in the city at 6pm tomorrow night (Tues 18 December),
Alex and I are meeting for casual dinner at Big Mamas (Korean). Sorry
for the very late notice. Please come along if you can make it. It's
near the corner of Swanston Street and Victoria Street:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-37.806124&mlon=144.96314&zoom=17

If I don't see you, merry Christmas and a happy GNU year.

Regards,