[free-software-bris] Reminder + details

Mark Pavlichuk pav5088 at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 1 12:25:58 AEST 2020

Just a reminder for the 6:30pm gathering tonight...

The address is as follows:

Kebab Palace, Palmdale Shopping Centre, Shop 23, 2120 Logan Road, Upper
Mount Gravatt

The seating is first come first served...   shouldn't be a problem, but
worst case we can get takeout, and there are cafes close should we be
impatient for a seat.

I'll be wearing a vintage 2004 dark-green LinuxConf.au T-shirt complete
with penguin, and my phone number is in my sig.

It'll be good to have some decent food, and meet some new free software
techs.  See you there.

--
Mark Pavlichuk
m. 0409 124577